Tell me about your trip to Vegas.

DH and I are going for our 10th anniversary in November. there are so many choices, I do not even know where to begin.

So tell me where you stayed, what you did, what you liked, what you didn't like.

Thank!

AngZacc

Asked by AngZacc at 12:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Travel

• I've never been fortunate enough to go there.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I've lived here since 2005.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Hey- I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas?! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• OP, what sort of things do you like? I have some recommendations on restaurants and shows, stuff like that. Also, do you want to do the typical Vegas strip thing, or do you plan to rent a car and visit the rest of the city? I can give you some ideas either way.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I went on business about ten years ago and I really liked the costume museum that Debbie Reynolds had, but I think she closed it and sold the contents. :(
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Never been. Drove by it once, but didn't have the desire to stop.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Drove, it sucked. And what happens in Vegas stays there lmao.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 1:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Which time? We L O V E Vegas!

If you can- go see KA at the MGM ...that show is AMAZING- saw it last Christmas while we were there. Totally worth the price
    the Titanic exhibition at the Luxor is really cool to see
    visit the M&M's store, go see the dolphins at the Mirage, The big kitties at the MGM or go to the aquarium at Mandalay Bay...
    also, make sure you go to the old strip-where the canopy is-that's pretty cool

one thing we still haven't done is see the Neon Museum- for the old signs, I think that would be really cool to see

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Vegas is super cheap especially if you do during off season. I've stayed at probably at least 10 hotels on the strip and what I recommend depends on what your vacation is for. Are you bringing kids? If so I'd suggest either staying at Circus Circus or Excaliber. If you wanna go a little more upscale check out the Bellagio, the Monte Carlo, or the Venetian/Palazzo. If you have lots of money to spend I hear the new Aria is amazing. Imperial Palace is right in the middle of the strip, a decent place, and always way way cheap (talking 30 bucks a night). If you don't care about staying on the strip there are plenty of hotels in the surrounding areas for cheap and transportation to the Strip is always pretty easy. Be sure to check out Fremont St. in Downtown Vegas too.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• If I was picking anywhere, I would choose Palazzo. Whatever you do, stay away from Luxor.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2013