If you have just had the flu, what were your onset symptoms?

I am trying to convince myself that I am NOT getting it right now. I feel like crap. Thanks.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Health

• My son just got over it. Started with a bad cough and sinus trouble, had that for about three days. Then the fever started and had that a few days. All in all he was sick for about 2 weeks all together. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I had a bad cough and a stuffy nose and it turned into a fever and a massive headache.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Cough and head hurt then out of nowhere, I felt like my body was catapulted through a brick wall. I hurt so bad, it's almost two weeks later and I still have the cough. Oh and the ridiculous high fever for two days.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I think I'm just getting over it. I just felt achy and cold. I also developed a cough which hurt like crazy. I think I had a low grade fever. It started last Friday.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Nasal drip in my throat, turned into a sore throat, major aches, terrible headache...so sick I could not hardly go to the bathroom without nearly stumbling. I had it bad! Hope you don't get it that bad. I also had a deep congested cough about 2 weeks after the flu...Still have a little cough today, but getting better.
    It hit me fast, within ONE day.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I have not. Oh I hope you are not getting the flu! I had it year before last and I thought I was gonna die. I have not been that sick in a long time.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I cannot get warm, I have pain all over, especially in the back of my neck, sore throat but no fever.
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 12:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2013