Could I really be a jinx?!

I went to a local college, ladies Basketball game w/ my mom last night. The team was 12-1 up until the last nite & they probably should've won that game. This was only the 2nd time I went to see them play in the past year or so. Both times I went, they lost! I'm starting to think I'm a jinx. lol :p Has anything like this every happened to you?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have always said that it is a huge weight on my shoulders that if I don't watch the Red Sox game, they loose. I kept putting my family first and look at they state they were in last season!!!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• LOL, for a while any time I went to watch my baseball team play, they lost. Of course they sucked back then so I guess it wasn't really me.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• hmmmmmm, start testing it!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• My EX was a HUGE Philadelphia Eagles fan. Like to the point of obsessive. We had assigned seats. (I'm talking about at home, not at the stadium) If they lost, it wasn't the teams fault, it was YOUR fault because you moved, or got a drink at the wrong time or wore the wrong socks or some shit. I was outside talking with neighbors one time. He was inside, with all the doors and windows closed, and we could hear him yelling at the TV 3 houses down.
    So yes, I've been accused of being a jinx, but by someone who was clearly insane.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Sometimes when I go to the Cards games they lose. It is so terrible all the people boo me now when I go to my seat
    JK
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Yes, it would seem so.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• On the opposite side of the coin, my parents & I love the Miami Dolphins. Every game I ever went to w/ my dad they've won. The one time I went w/out him, they lost! Could he be their good luck charm?! lol :p

mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• ^^But staci- it wouldn't be fair to them if I ruin their season for the sake of an experiment! lol :p

mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• ^^^LOL PartyGal- well my husb is an Eagles fan too- luckily, they're not all insane! lol :p Actually, I'm more of a fanatic when it comes to my team than he is :p

mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2013