What do you REALLY want for V-day?

Maybe it makes me selfish, but I really would just like sometime by myself to relax or nap. It would be so awesome if daddy spend some alone time with our daughter.. out of the house!

But I really think we're going to a gun show and I'll probably be chasing our daughter around ( Yes, I am taking my kid to a gun show, it's redneck don't judge)

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 11:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would really love my husband to come home and offer to take care of my dd while I went out shopping for myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• hahaha have fun at the gun show =P I would kiiillll my hubby

I really want a tiffanys braclet or there are two yorkies that i really really want. I'm not getting neither. But he has a surprise for me that hes taking me to get tonight and me him andmy son are going to dinner :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I would love my dh to surprise me with a ring I have been wanting. It is channel band with diamonds and my dd's birthstone. He is not very good in the surprise category so I usually end up getting stuff like that for myself.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My weight in chocolate!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• A full nights sleep, a hot luxurious shower and someone to do my hair and nails....
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:16 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I would either love time by myself, or with my girlfriends (most of them live across the country though ) or time for just my husband and I to go on a date. I've been asking my husband to step up his game a little. Especially since our anniv. when he thought that me buying a Wii for him was "our" anniv. gift. It is ours but he didn't even get me a card. It really hurt my feelings... of course, after i left him know about it I don't think he'll ever not do something (at least a card or a hand written letter) for a special occasion. He's a writer. He shouldn't have any problems. I think the baby has just taken a toll on both of us.
    theDavis3

Answer by theDavis3 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my hubby to be home
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I want a Shorkie or Morkie and I am getting one. My husband is getting a $1200 tattoo from me so we are both making out pretty well. Our anniversary was last week and since it was our 1st I wrote for him (since it is the year of paper), he went out and bought me a black diamond neclace. I am the strange woman who would have rather got the kitchen appliance so I told him not to buy me any more jewelry. I don't get to wear jewelry often enough to spend that much money on it. The only piece of jewelry I own that I care about is my wedding/engagement ring.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Darn it! I was going to ask this question! I am greedy I want a LCD tv, and a date with my husband.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• girl giving flowerI want roses!!!!

LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2009