Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Publication in paper of divorce

How many people have done this before? In how long does that usually happen ask you first try to serve the person ? What does the judge usually look for when I cannot find him he is missing from parole can I use that as evidence. I did a people search and came up with 1 address but I do not know if that's even correct. I figured they could at least try to serve him once there and then that would prove I have no idea where he is.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Either talk to an attorney, the sheriffs department or court services.
    You are not going to get free, quality, legal advice here.
    Hell, we don't even know what state you're in so we can't even begin to Google it for you.

    Answer by feralxat at 3:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

  • how many days in a row are you going to ask this.... we don't know... ask your lawyer!

    Answer by Crafty26 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

  • Sweet Jesus please stop posting these questions. CALL A LAWYER!
    And I recommend to all the other moms on answers to just repeat the same thing.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

  • I have to agree with the others that you need a lawyer. What you're talking about is constructive service, and the circumstances under which you can do it that way are very specific. Only a lawyer can tell you if/how you can do it.

    Answer by wendythewriter at 5:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

  • Are you going to ask this every day? Just curious.

    Answer by Izsarejman at 8:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.