What is up??

I want another child soo bad, but when I had the chance I choose to do the right thing for what my SO wants because he doesn't want any children right now. I thought I would really do anything to have another one my guilt just came into play when we were having sex. I felt like I did the right thing for the whole family. I don't know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• There is nothing wrong with wanting another child; it could just be that right now is not the right time. You can always try again!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• and what is your question? your hubby doesn't want child right now.. you didn't decieve him or trick him. what are you asking? why your not a heartless wench?? I don't know but Id say thats a good thing ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Wanting another one so baby would it would be easy to do anything in your power. Has anyone tried anything and everything to have another child even thou their SO didn't.??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I think you should ask yourself, do you want another baby more than you want the family you have right now? Because tricking him into getting you pg (not using b/c when you told him you were, tampering with the b/c, etc), is wrong.

He's going to resent you, and he's not going to be able to trust you, and it's also going to affect your sex life. Resentment, no trust, and bad sex all combined is going to equal the end of your relationship.

I think the better route would be to talk to him about WHY you want another baby, and why he doesn't, and if there's a specific time he WOULD want one, if not now. Then go from there.

But I would NOT trick him or manipulate him into it - that's going to cause nothing but problems for you in the long run.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If I did trick him I would feel bad all together. I was wondering if there was someone that have done that because when I had the chance to do it I helped him pull out. I just couldn't go through it as much as I wanted one more.
    Anonymous