20 month girl none stop screaming

My daughter is 20 months now and for the last week or two she has started this weird thing where she will just scream out of nowhere. It's a fussy scream. I have no idea why she is doing it either. She could be in her crib playing and then out of nowhere she screams. Also I noticed that her sleep at night time has been different. She wakes up screaming a lot over 5 times between midnight and 5am so I know she isn't sleeping well. She does take one nap during the day it most of the time its about an hour to two. So I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with this? Is there a chance she is just being colicly? Any advice would be nice thank you so much

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She didn't have an ear infection her doctor wasn't sure why she was screaming
    Justins_mommy05

Comment by Justins_mommy05 (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2013

• Was it an ear infection? If her molars haven't come in yet, it could also be that. Molars take awhile to come in, and are the most painful.
    1974newmom

Answer by 1974newmom at 5:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• OKay thank you. I think Monday I will call and set an appointment for her
    Justins_mommy05

Comment by Justins_mommy05 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• my son is the same age and was acting like that a few weeks ago...turned out he had an ear infection. i had no idea b/c he wasnt acting sick, just fussy. i had figured he was getting back teeth & it hurt. thats just one option tho.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2013