is anyone else tired of people putting up the seductive lookin pictures?

Grow up everyone can make those faces, why is everything in life so sexual nowadays. Dont get me wrong i like sex just as much as the next person but cant u keep that stuff personal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• huh? i don't really know what your talking about I haven't really seen this and I guess if I have I don't pay attention to it because I don't think it is that big of a deal.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm not too sure as to what you're talking about either...
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 11:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If you're talking about the half-naked girls in siggys...yes. I HATE them.
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 11:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm talking about the pictures that girls post on the showdowns and stuff like ooh look at my sexy face lol Its ridiculous
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If I had a seductive pic of myself I might post it as well. I think those people are just proud of themselves or maybe they are exhibitionists.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Have you noticed that they're usually young girls? I don't know why they always think they need to look like that....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• LOL! My cousin and I were just makin fun of that last night, takin silly pictures of ourselves lookin sexy. Of course I'm not going to post them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Times change and sometimes i just think we need to change along with it.. its not the greatest thing but it is what it is and there is not much we can do about it. Some people just admire themself's lol i think its great..
    Ciny51

Answer by Ciny51 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• if i had a guess OP your probably older aren't you? LOL

I do not see anything wrong with women embracing themselves and taking pictures of themselves as long as they are not porn material.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm young and I agree with OP.
    Anonymous