Pregnant and confused/advice pleeease!

I have a two yr old daughter with with a man ive known half my life. Ive known him 14yrs lived together for 4 1/2... We have recently been goin thru a spit up which is extremely hard. I realize in the relationshp I was crying more than smiling. Dont like who I am and have fallen so out of love wt him I dont think it can come back. Maybe its the years that makes it hard but we slipped up and had sex.i have been on birth control...but started it late...but I just found out im pregnant!!!which id b like exactly four weeks..idk wht to do. I feel like I cnt even be with him and this makes it even harder. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• If you don't love him, you don't love him. A baby isn't going to change that. However he does have the right to know in case he wants visitation. I wouldn't abort the baby, but that's me. Move on with your life and be civil when he wants to see his children.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Well, you've been given another little life...Cherish the baby and take care of yourself during the pregnacy...Sounds like the man is not good for you. Move on...There is a lot of emotional attachment to him...It will take some time to get on with things...So give it time... Just make sure you take care of that little baby! I would love to be able to have a healthy baby! Good luck.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Have they done a complete physical on you with blood work?

Other things can cause us to feel like crying more than laughing, like we don't like ourselves so how on earth can we expect someone else to love us. Seriously before you do anything make sure you have a physical and blood work. I would not say anything until you get your results and then decide you want to do. You have a little time before you make any decisions.
    I am definitely against having an abortion. I think there are better alternatives BUT I believe in you right to have one if that is your decision.
    If you do decide to abort, I don't think I would tell him. If you ecide the baby he should know and if you decide to give the baby up for adoption, he should also know and have the riht to raise the child himself.
    I wish you luck and hope that you make the right decision for yourself.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Plan on being a single mother. You aren't the first and you won't be the last!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Just move on. In terms of the baby, only you can make that decision. Good luck.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 13, 2013