I am scared

Ok so I was in the er a few months back cause of shortness of breath. I had an EKG done and a cat scan of the chest and a test to check for blood lot all was fine. They also drew my blood and said they tested for infections however I don't know what kind of infections. That was fine too they sent me home. I then couldn't breath a few months later in the morning I went back and this time I had bronchitis. They did another test for blood clots, a chest x Ray, cat scan of the chest and drew my blood all was fine. Well since then I been seeing a dr who put me on anxiety meds and something for acid reflux he said a lot of patients at the er end up there thinking something is wrong and it is acid reflux. This has been going on for a year but started off being only at night I couldn't breath. Well mow it is a weekly think some days every day and some days every couple days. I have the shortness of breath, but I have once felt a burning feeling in my chest, 1 time felt a hot feeling in my chest. Then I hven't had this for a while up until yyesterday, but I keep getting this feelong in my throat like something stuck in my throat. (I am taking my meds as well), I have no energy, I am always tired, I am neasueas what can be wrong with me? The dr has also sent me to pulmonary dr who said it was asthma but Dr don't think so, so he is sending me a different pulmonary dr for second oppinion. I had an EKG in the office as well and I had a stress test done which was fine. What is wrong with me?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Health

• Thyroid issues

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• can that cause that?
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I really think it is anxiety. Your new symptoms may be side effects from the meds. But you've posted about this before and i believe anxiety is the root of your issues.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• yes. It can throw off just about every part of your body

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I thought you said they were checking you for COPD?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I agree with butterfly. Sounds like your thyroid.
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• I have hypo-thyroidism & do not have the majority of the OP's issues. I think it's anxiety too.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• they are. My old dr sent me to a dr that said it was asthma, but this new dr said it didn't look like asthma, but copd so I go to the new pulmanery dr tuesday
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• can anxiety stay and not go away? There are times I go days with the symptoms
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Yes, without the proper medication. ^^^
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2013