LOL!

An honest man was being tailgated by a stressed out woman on a busy boulevard. Suddenly, the light turned yellow just in front of him. He did the right thing, stopping at the crosswalk, even though he could have beaten the red light by accelerating through the intersection. The tailgating woman hit the roof, and the horn, screaming in frustration as she missed her chance to get through the intersection.

As she was still in mid-rant, she heard a tap on her window and looked up into the face of a very serious police officer. The officer ordered her to exit her car with her hands up. He took her to the police station where she was searched, finger-printed, and photographed, and then placed in a holding cell. After a couple of hours, a policeman approached the cell and opened the door. She was escorted back to the booking desk where the arresting officer was waiting with her personal effects.

He said, "I'm very sorry for this mistake. You see, I pulled up behind your car while you were blowing your horn, flipping off the guy in front of you, and cussing a blue streak at him. I noticed the 'Choose Life' license plate holder, the 'What Would Jesus Do?' bumper sticker, the 'Follow Me to Sunday School' bumper sticker, and the chrome-plated Christian fish emblem on the trunk. Naturally, I assumed you had stolen the car!"

Then I found this...LMAO!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Lol that's awesome!
    1CopaceticMama

Answer by 1CopaceticMama at 11:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Heres another one..

Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Ha Ha... I love the Pillsbury Dough Boy one.... !!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Haha I posted that 5 deadly terms anemone my Facebook while back, I love it. So true too! And the Pillsbury one is hilarious!! Dill Dough lmao!!!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2013

• LOL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Lmao at dill dough.

Bonus word is very accurate.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• LMAO! You crack me up MM!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughter Oh those are GREAT!! LMAO!!!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2013