So my SO and I have a wedding date but he doubts it apparently

Put off the wedding for now? Until he's feeling it more? It's in a year and a half so no rush, but sort of...I want to plan it and that takes a while.
My question is, how long has he been doubting it!! I just found out last night. I am trying to get to the root of it, but he says he's ready now but I don't believe it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• some people get cold feet
    give him a little time, there are things you can look into with out him even having to know right now
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I suggest premarital counseling. That way, you, and he can find out the root of his hesitation.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• He may not like the idea of a big fancy wedding. He may just want to whisk you off your feet, take you and a couple of your closest friends, and hit up the nearest court house. Communication is a huge part of marriage. Ask him what his dream wedding is. That could be the issue :)
    1CopaceticMama

Answer by 1CopaceticMama at 8:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Why is he doubting it? Cold feet usually happens right before the wedding. If he's hesitant about getting married in 1 1/2 years I would wonder if he really wants to get married at all.

Answer by missanc at 2:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• He thought it was this June but then I told him no next June then he was ok with it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Couples counseling
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2013