Okay??

Im on a no sodium or little sodium diet and i ate a quesadilla would that be majorly bad?? it was just cheese & the tortilla i didnt add my own salt to it either

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I guess it depends on why you are on the no sodium diet and how often you cheat on the diet.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• To not get high blood pressure & well sometimes i do im not going to lie but when i do its not high sodium at all i stay away from fried/fast foods
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• ehh idk, did u make it yourself.. you can check the sodium content in the cheese and tortillas you used?
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 6:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• You need sodium for your health & baby's.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 6:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• how do i need sodium for my health && babies? i dnt understand?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I'm guessing that you may have preclampsia/toxemia from too much salt in your system. Alot of foods; especially packaged foods, contain a high content of salt. Cheese does contain salt and oil. However; cheese is also good for you. If you are supposed to limit your salt intake, then try using fresh foods that you prepare so you know exactly what's in it. You can also go to a health food store and get low sodium - low fat cheese and other foods to help you with your salt intake. I hope this helps you.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Um no i DO NOT have preeclampsia && i hope to not ever get it again in my life!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2013