I never!

Ok, I was just in General Parenting and there was a question about breast feeding and why people find it weird. All the moms were telling the OP they don't know of anyone finding it weird even if it is not a choice they would make. Then the OP went on to add that she has even breast fed sick and injured animals back to health. I have never heard or even thought of such a thing have you? Seriously? Do you think this was a joke or she was serious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• umm i think that is weird there is no way i would let a freakin animal suck on my boob!! i have never heard of this but it sounds veryyy weird.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I don't think that is possible. I would think our breastmilk is completely different than what a animal needs. Maybe not. I would not feel comfortbale doing that though.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• It had to be a joke, I dont think breast feeding a baby is weird but breastfeeding animals?? that is weird.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• uhh...... at a loss for words.... i dunno..... thats crossing the line a little... well if hse pumped it into the bottle thats one thing.... but human milk isnt for animals they need different things... thats why u arent spoused to give cow milk before ur baby is one yr. cuz its doesnt have things our babies need
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Never say nothing is impossible....you never know what some people will think or do these days. It does sound weird.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• She didn't seem like she was joking about it, but I have never heard of that either. I don't think she actually had an animal ON her boob tho...
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You can "nurse" something back to health without ACTUALLY nursing. Yanno, you act like a nurse to someone or something that's sick. Maybe that's what she meant? I dunno.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I find that hard to believe. I would think the nutrition needs would be completely different.
    Now if you mean nurse like from an injury thats a different story. If you mean breastfed back to health...hard to believe.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Oh yeah. Anyone saying they breast feed sick and injured animals is definitely joking. Not too funny,just sarcastic,in myopinion. I have read so many sarcastic and fictitious posts that people believe and its kinda funny. Naive. Oh well....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2009