any ideas on decorating for a jungle theme party?

hi ladies ... well i want to do a jungle/ animal theme party for my daughter but i need some ideas ...

scared19yrold

Asked by scared19yrold at 11:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oooh, we did a monkey themed party for my son's #1. We had all banana food (b bread, b pudding...) They have a GREAT monkey cake mold at most craft stores. You can use green crepe paper to look like vines (just braid them together). They also have these cool jungle animal paper plates (I've seen them at Target and Walmart) that you can use for eating and decorating! Toss any jungle stuffed animals you have around the party room... That's all I got, hopefully you get some more good ideas and can combine them all:) Have fun!!!
    Miss_Kasey

Answer by Miss_Kasey at 11:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Maybe you could ask the kids to design their own jungle animal mask out of paper plates or something. Or even use the plates that have animal faces on them.
    Anonymous

• Go to orientaltrading.com
    They have tons of blow up animals, decorations, etc. I'd hang animals from the ceiling...trees, etc.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 1:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009