What are you doing today?

today is a mommy & youngest day. my mom took my older girls so they can have special grandma time and my little one and i can have special time, tomorrow is her birthday (she'll be turning 3) but we'll be busy with the celebrations so today is our chance to just bond and have fun together. so far we've made the best snickerdoodle cookies ever, went to the playground & watched her favorite movie, Sofia the first. after her nap we'll probably paint nails, wash my car together & probably make a trip to the grocery store. i think for dinner we'll just have junky snacks and watch more movies :) what about you?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Relaxing, then tonight going to hang out with some friends.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Finished a final essay and that class is done! So I'm excited about that. Dog park and hiking later
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Just got back from doing two zumba classes. Will be showering in a few -then going to Kohls for a couple of shirts that are on sale for hubby, and pick up something for dinner- then back here for more CM fun!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Waiting for dh to get back from business trip & baking :)
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Procrastinating going to Home Depot to buy a new toilet seat. It's cold and rainy outside and I know I don't want to mess with a toilet either.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• All of our plans for the day got turned upside down. So I'm here on CM till I get motivated to do anything else.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I slept in, we're just sitting around recovering from last night. Have to work this afternoon, and the kids have to go to bed early tonight.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I am updating my resume and references, & reading. My DD is napping, she's finally getting over her stomach bug!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• We're all having a lazy day, although I did cook a big lunch of sausage, veggie pasta & green beans. And, I just finished baking chocolate chocolate chip cookies.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Kids had swimming lessons earlier this morning. Went grocery shopping and got DD a new swimsuit. Now it's wait until DH is done at work and watch football!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2013