help my soon to be 23 year old daughter is soo heartbroken all she does is cry and listen to very sad songs since her boyfriend broke up with her again they have been going out on and off for the last 5 years its so sad she makes me cry

they were on and off for the past 5 years and doen not even want to see her more than once a week cause he is busy they would just text everyday yet she is in love with him and i dont know what to do

daisy51659

Asked by daisy51659 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• thank you all so much you have all been so helpful to me...and i know that she is 23 but she is my daughter and will always be my little girl...i have read all of the responses and thank you again for helping me and be soo thoughtful i nedded this
    daisy51659

Comment by daisy51659 (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Jsy listen, be patient and try and find activities that get her out of her room. Don't bad mouth the BF tho, cause she might get back with him and she will then be mad at you!
    Jomasjc

Answer by Jomasjc at 1:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2013