I get tired of my boyfriends easily.

Now let me explain.
Before I got pregnant, I had ex boyfriends who I would be with for a short amount of time, but then I would get tired of them , and dump them. Or if they dump me, and try to get back with me, and I'm over them... There is absolutely nothing they can do to get me back. I'm over them, completely , sick of them! Some women would get over there ex, and when they come back, they're all of sudden not over them. Never happened to me.

Now with my sons dad. We were together for 3 years . My longest relationship ever. We broke up a year ago. Before we broke up, I was over him. I was sick of him! It's been a year, and till this day he's trying to get me back!! But I don't see him like that what so ever. Ew! Can't believe the man I was once in love with, and had a kid by, I can't see myself ever bein with him again!

Now I have a boyfriend . We been together for a year. I'm not sick of him just yet. Lol! Don't know if I will get sick of him, I may have changed and grew up. Only time will tell. He was with his ex for 9 years. As the thought of that I'm like wooooooooow!!!! Lol incredible.

Is there something wrong with me that I get tired of men easily?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2013 in General Parenting

• lol i used to be exactly like you! i'd see different boys/,men and got bored too easy, then i met my last boyfriend way back in 2002, we just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary in aug so it does change i think lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• How old are you?
    And I guess if you got sick of them, they were not the love of your life!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Honestly to me it sounds like you've never really been "in love" just intense "like" and once the thrill was gone (since you never really loved them) so were you.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I'm 21 years old.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I know you think this sounds cool, but would you think it was so cool with a man saying all of this? You are trying to sounds like a guy. It makes you sound like a child. Grow up.

Anonymous

• I'm not trying to sound cool. I've wondered this since I was 16 years old. I've actually cried on my best friend shoulder, wishing I could be with the man I was with since I was 16. This isn't a good thing. It sucks! :/ especially when you see high school friends still with their bf/gf till this day. It's cute.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• me too.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Your age says it all. You don't know who the hell YOU are yet, let alone who your soulmate is.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• My age says it all.?
    Welp. There's nothing I can do about that. "Party gal".
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I think it's got to be very hard on your son.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2013