Under the sink bathroom organization

I have no room in my bathrooms for a vanity for my items like makeup, shampoos ect. I have no open medicine cabinets but I am looking for othe options for under the sink organzation. I have two full baths and one half powder room. The half bathroom is my daughters so I just need some tips for her tooth brush and hair accesorites ect. thanks.

oh i do have sink space some if you have ideas about that too.I just need fast easy reach kind of stuff so in the morning I am not searching.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 3:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I keep toothbrushes/paste in cabinet above sink, hair stuff in cabinet above toilet and shampoos in one of those corner pole organizers in the tub.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I hang shelves and wicker cabinets- always at the thrift stores
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• well see i have no room over the toilet to do that they have the towel thing there in the main bath. but see i have alot of extras. I have no cabinet above the sink so I was just wondering what else to use. I can't really do the pole thing in the tub. I use to have one outside the tub so maybe I can find one a small one. It's not my house so I am not able to undo things. its tough for a renter.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• the pole in the tub is just a tension rod- easily removable. If you have room you can put a small chest of drawers on the ground too. Lots of possibilities.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• What about one on the back of the door? They hang over the top of the door, and most of the time they are used in pantry closets. Maybe they sell smaller ones to be used in bathrooms??
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• How about a roll cart? You can leave it in another room and take it with you when you need it in the bathroom? I have them in each bathroom. We usually just leave them there, but you could roll them out when you are done. I don't have a linen closet either. We keep towels and hair stuff in them..... I keep the linens in a plastic container in my closet.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• That is good idea. I never thought of it that way. I am think baskets and maybe that rollig cart would work. my guest bathroom I just want enough for when I do have space extra towels and such. thanks for that idea.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• A shoe holder over the back f the door. That's what I have in my kids bathroom, it holds shampoo, to, makeup, hair stuff.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 5:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I have seen the shoe organizer thing too. So I will look into these options. I have something behind my door already but I could always move it to the other bathroom.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• i like show holder too,,,
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:27 AM on Jan. 14, 2013