What makes us fall out of love/become so unhappy with who were with??? :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• as time goes on both parties change. the changes could be for the better or for the worst, if one isn't willing to accept how the other has changed- then we have a problem_ resentment starts to set in or the other person becomes very annoying. things about them that were once "cute" is now a nuisance.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Probably being unhappy with who YOU are. You cant maintain a relationship if you don't know who you are or what you want as an individual. Learn to be happy on your own, then you can worry about whether it is ideal to add someone else to that equation or not.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• amen. i just realized im fucking done with my man.
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Sometimes people change. Sometimes it is because they married to young.

Answer by louise2 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I think sometimes that may b alot of it.hes treated me horible at time said insulting thing. Degrading things ..i sometimes cant gwt over certain things that were done. I know forgiveness is a key.. But when its happened so much it begins to change who u r and how u feel. Piece a of your head break away till theres no more. Thats how I feel...and exactly what u said everything began to get on my nerves. Even now sometimes.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• *piece of you heart
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• If you knew who you were and what you wanted, you would know whether what he's done/said/etc is something you are willing to put up with or not and it wouldn't change who you are or what you think of yourself. Time to ditch the ass and go on a path of SELF-discovery, without a man in the picture.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I have left him am ev moved out he is my 2 year old daughter dad. Its changed how I felt toward him in alot of ways. It didnt change what I think of myself but what I think of him. I guess iv grown up more or grown out of him...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• day to day life changes us.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Life
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2013