Have you ever used anyone?

have you ever been used?

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• For sex? Yes and yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• yes, i used my now husband.. lol back in highschool he was older and able to drive and i knew he liked me so i used to use him for rides places.. poor guy. he got me in the end though, as we've now been married for yrs and have a beautiful little family together
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 5:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• sex, money, rides, anything. so this is common? i never have used anyone before and rarely have i been used. if i feel it from a person i cut them off immediately. but im miserable in my relationship so im thinking of using him until its convenient for me to cut him off officially. what a bitch i know
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• of course to both.
    life is a game. play it.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Not intentionally. I have too much self-respect for that.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• oh my husband knew he was being used but didnt care.. he liked me and hoped itd turn into more then just a friend relationship. and it worked lol aside from that i cant say ive used anyone for money or sex. Ive only been with two people sexually (including my husband) and money wise, id just feel too guilty.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 6:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I think that some guys thought that they were using me for sex, but I was using them too. But other than that, no. I dont use people.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I am with butterfly except I personally have never used anyone, been used and it hurts.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Because he threw away the sauce from your roast.

You're going to become a lesser person, consigning all ethics and morality to the waste basket of life.......because he threw away the sauce from your roast
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I have never used anyone. A few people have used me for favors a lot of the time. Basically, they only call when they need something.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2013