How often do you eat steak?

I haven't had steak in over two years. I can't even remember when I last had it so that's just a guess. My kids wouldn't eat it then but they might now.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Like actual steak not the stir fry kind? Last January when DH got some free Omaha steaks for perfect attendance at work.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Several times a month.
    Our local butcher has packages that include chicken, steak, ground beef and roast.
    I pay about 2.99 per pound- so we eat a lot of beef.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• We eat rib eye about once a week. Only kind we eat sense the kids grew up. No mor cheap steaks for us.

Answer by louise2 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Maybe once every 3 months

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Rarely...and I eat it rare. Get it? LOL, yeah I don't eat it that often. Once month maybe; and I only eat the organic grassfed kind served at my job.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• In the warmer half of the year, a couple of times a month. This time of year, it's uncommon; we have to have a warm weekend day for firing up the grill and managing to cook before dark.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I don't eat a lot of red meat, so it's more of a special day food. When it's a holiday or when I feel sick, my husband picks up some fillet and grills it and asparagus, and bakes some sweet potatoes. The last time we had it was Christmas Eve.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• About once a year...not a huge fan of beef. Ok, maybe twice a year.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• whenever I can, LOL! Our local meat store has a sale about 2x's per year, and I stock up, we eat it more in the summer when we can grill it, always KC strip! We have not had any for about 2 months because of the climate.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Sometimes not for a few months, sometimes a few times a week. We buy 1/2 a beef at a time so we always have a variety of steaks. I used some sirloins to make soup the other day.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2013