It's just not really bedtime until...

at least on child hates you... at least at my house. (DH finally chewed them out and shut their doors so DD now 'hates' him. It is one every night. )

How about you?

It's not really bedtime until ____.

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Everyone is asleep?

Answer by staciandababy at 8:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• The kids have gotten up to pee/poop/get a glass of water at least 5 times.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• My kids learned from a early age to not fuss when it was bed time.

Answer by louise2 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• well unless I beat mine into submission she will fuss at bedtime and she is 4 so I really dont care, I expect a child to not be happy about shutting down for the evening when they might miss something LOL

PS we cosleep and if you ask her, she is sleeping in my room until she is 17 LOL (not happening)

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• That both kids ask for a snack and my 2yo hands me at least 5 books to read.

Answer by liss05 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• LOL, Until they get up at least 12 times to pee!! LOL! Or, my granddaughter's favorite: "I have to tell you something"!

Answer by m-avi at 8:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I tried to teach my kids not to fuss at bedtime, thankfully they have enough character to make their own choices.
    Yeah, I have been the worst Mom ever. Right before they gave me a hug and asked me to go fight dragons for them.

Answer by feralxat at 8:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• "The Beatings will now begin!!!"~ Bill Cosby

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• My kids no not to get out of there bed in less they really have to pee. I dont have any problems with them getting up and asking for something, they always go to sleep with no problems.

Answer by adhaodd1child at 10:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• I finish reading the go the fuck to sleep book lol

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2013