Is what Schumer says true Americans?

I don't know if this info has been posted already but I am APAULLED!

http://beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/video/schumer_the_american_people_don_t_care_about_pork/

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it is bad enough that we had 3 Rep.vote for this bill. But a complete sham when not ONE Democrat voted against it. Not one. It just makes me wonder what kind of deals and conversations went on from Nov. 4 thu this past week. Some serious issues of favoritism, paybacks, and future earmark spending plans to be pushed through quietly were discussed and promised for EVERY DEMOCRAT to vote yes. The issue of 3 RINO's is bad enough, why aren't we discussing the fact that NO democrat voted against it? The real people had an approval rating of the bill of 35%, that in NO WAY mirrors what their representatives did on the hill. To me, it seems Obama's promise of favors granted in the future outweighed the fact that these Democrats knew they faced the possibility of losing their next election by voting against their constituents.

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• didn't read it but I'm assuming you mean the stupid remark on the pork in the bill.
    Of course it isn't true. Americans are smart enough to know our money is being frittered away. Even Democrats don't all agree this Porkulus is the right way to go. Schumer has my nomination for Poster child for term limits. The guy has lost all connection with ordinary Americans
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I know it..I just could not believe he said that what an arrogant SCHMUCK
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• LOL Schumer the Schmucker! LOL This just shows the extreme disconnection these folks have for American people! Honestly I believe that they thought that NObama was voted in that ANYTHING they do will be passed with ease, after all NObama owes them! They think that because they have the majority and a Dem pres, we shouldn't question their motives or their porkalicious addictions!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I guess he'll find out next election whether or not people really care. And so will Snowe, Collins and Specter if he is still alive then.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Amen akinbottom2! I heard Specter has some pork for his pet in this stimulus package and went to the white house for a super bowl party.....!!!!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I hear you akin if that is how Snowe,Collins,and Specter want to do ...they need to leave or be put out.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Specter has survived cardiac death, heart disease, a bypass, a brain tumor and cancer twice. The damn devil doesn't even want him.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY akin you are so right.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lol akin
    tnmomofive