Have you ever just had a feeling you were pregnant before testing then found out you were?

With my son I just knew I was pregnant before I missed my period and before I tested. I cant explain how I knew, it was just a feeling I had. After he was born, I got on depo but it was not good for me so I got off it after 6 months and didnt get on any other form of bc. My last shot was Nov 2011. We are not trying to have more kids, we are done having kids. I know after depo it could take a while to get back on track, ect and if you are ttc it "could" take a long time. Well needless to say we havent exactly been careful and I know that we should be extremely careful since I'm not on bc and hubby hasnt gotten broken yet (havent had the money to get vesectomy), since we do not want anymore kids. Anyway I just have that feeling again that I am pregnant and I hope that the feeling is wrong but if its not we will keep the baby and love the baby just like we love our other children. Obviously if I am not then we are going to be more careful until hubby gets the big v done. We've been lucky so far not to get pregnant but eventually that luck is gonna run out.

Anyway, has anyone gotten that feeling of just knowing before missed period and testing...... then finding out you are in fact pregnant?

*** No need to say its stupid to not be more careful, ect. I already know that. Just want experiences, if you've had that feeling.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I did with our 2nd son. It was just a feeling I can't explain. I mentioned it to my BFF and she brought over a Pregnancy test. LOL
    And I was right. :)

PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• with my first i "just knew". i was on the mini pill, took it perfectly, but i just knew.

my second i knew before i tested, but then i almost passed out from working in the yard AND we were trying, so thats different imo haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I knew both times. That's why I peed on the stick.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I knew all 6 times the day after that particular sexual encounter with my husband. Of course it was not something I could tell anyone about until it was confirmed, but I knew.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:03 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• yes. With the missagage and my youngest DD.

Answer by louise2 at 8:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I did.with my youngest. Before I tested and missed my period I just knew I was pregnant.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• i was the same way with my 2 just coukdnt explain it
    notasha.taggart

Answer by notasha.taggart at 2:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I knew the very second I got pregnant with all 5 of mine, even knew what sex they all were before even getting tested to find out the sex of each child. I'd have a vivid dream the very night that I concieved that I had a boy, boy, girl, boy, girl. I was right all 5 times.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2013