Do you think people hibernate?

I'm feeling like I just want to work and go home, work and go home and not do much. I am a home body lately. Not interested in the outside world. Feels like I'm hibernating because in the summer time I am not like this. Anyone else know experience this?
I don't even want to see my friends often, I just want to be alone all the time. I'm not depressed either just and introvert. Sound odd? Or somewhat normal

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• I totally hibernate, you are lucky though, that you don't get depressed in the winter. I do, and it's really hard. It's not the cold I mind so much, it's the darkness. Never. Ending. Darkness. I started taking 10,000 iu's of vitamin d3 and I feel tons better. Still just want to stay home, but not depressed. I'd say this is totally normal.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• lmao. i am a huge homebody like i wouldn't leave my house if i didn't have too..

i think its normal sometimes people just need time to themselves
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I am like that too. It starts when the time changes and it is dark at 5 o'clock!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:23 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I would rather be home than go out! Hibernate, no. Staying home all the time, yep!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I do- especially in the winter. Who wants to go out in the cold?
    Summertime i can go go go, but from like November on I'm a total hermit.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I wish I could during winter.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:26 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• We do tend to want to be indoors more in the winter. Even jumping in the car and running to the store is painful if it's cold outside. Ugh.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• ok cool so im not alone on this one. my grandma thinks im depressed or ignoring her but no Im just not wanting to go anywhere. excusable?
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Yeah, I prefer. Ring home than out in the cold and the rain.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Yep, you're perfectly normal. It's the lack of sunshine, the shorter days & the frigid temps that keep me in during the winter. You can still call your grandma on the phone. Depending on how far she is, I hope you are able to visit her regularly. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2013