Can I get opinions on whether or not I'm pregnant? adult content

I am suppose to start my period today but the most I've gotten was a pinkish color and yellow/white mucus that lasted for a single wipe. I'm at 12 dpo and at 9 dpo I had what looked like little strands of blood in white mucus that again lasted only one wipe and was a very little amount. I'm also impatient and took a hpt at 11 dpo and saw a very faint second line. I had my boyfriend look to verify and he saw it as well. I took another hpt at 2pm (when my bf and I woke up due to our odd schedule) and I couldn't tell if there was anything there at all this time. I just wanted some opinion to what's going on as I'm states away from all my family and friends now.

Also I wanted to add other things I have noticed and a side note, I have never been pregnant.
SIGNS I NOTICED AT ABOUT 7-9 DPO up until now 12dpo.
1. Mood swings
2. Nausea and fatigue
3. light headed/headaches
4. white like mucus with what looked like strands of blood. Very little amount.(9dpo)
5. Mild (background) type cramping that has continued everyday and is constant to this point.(12dpo)
6. sore nipples and slightly tender breasts.
7. constant arousal.
8. Yellow/white mucus with a tint of pink when I used the restroom twice. It isn't constant and is only when I wipe.
9. Vivid dreams but only for about 3 days.
10. things I normally have to much of, like soda don't even sound good. I haven't had my soda addiction for 4 days. Healthier foods just seem to sound better.(Could be my hopes to be prego.Haha)
11. Having trouble getting comfortable to sleep.
12. Acid reflex and very mild heartburn.

JayCat214

Asked by JayCat214 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• confusedOMG, I have some of those..... could I be pregnant?? Yikes!!!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• All sound like normal symptoms of beingna woman. Wait 7 days from missed period and test.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Well, the Gynocologist isn't in right now. So if you could check back on Monday, I'm sure she'd love to discuss this with you.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Yes, you are pregnant.
    Congratulations.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Please, what position did you have conceivable sex in?
    I want to tell you the sex of the baby.
    Were you on top or bottom?
    Did you place your legs in the air/ over your head?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Well crap, I have 7 of those symptoms. Could I be pregnant? This is going to be a hell of a shock for m-avi and me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• JulieJacobKyle and m-avi - the two of you cannot get pregnant because you are not close enough for insemination
    you two havent had sex...
    wait, my bad
    OP didnt say whether or not she and her BF had sex either
    sorry
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:44 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I have all those symptoms except for number seven. Probably because I have been pregnant multiple times resulting in multiple children.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• It's the internet feral.... anything can happen..... LOL! Congrats JJK!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• You too, m-avi! Let's have twins!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2013