Nervous adult content

Is there anything else that can feel like little kicks like maybe gas bubbles?
What age do you feel kicks starting? Isn't it around 5 months?

I've been on birth control since November 2011 and had regular periods. I just finished the last period 4 days ago. I was getting nervous for when I was going to start so I took 2 tests so I wouldn't be paranoid and they were both negative. We use the pull out method also every time. He thinks its gas, but I just want confirmation of some sort. I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy, if I would feel anything at 5 months or whenever I definitely don't have a 5 month uterus. Suggestions please

wifey000175554

Asked by wifey000175554 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I get phantom kicks sometimes, and I haven't been pregnant in 7 years. No clue what causes it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Your uterus is as old as you are.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Yes, gas bubbles can feel like it sometimes, and I get phantom kicks too. Not sure if there's anything besides that.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• LOL JJK. I hear ya.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Ok so this is normal? Is there any reason to panic? This is the first time I've ever had this and it feels like kicks that's the closest thing I can describe it as my son was just born October 2011.
    wifey000175554

Comment by wifey000175554 (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Go sit on the toilet.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• If in doubt, check it out. No birth control is 100% effective. I got pregnant with two of my 5 children using the pull-out method. Pregnancy tests came out negative on me up until I was 5 and a half months along. So; pregnancy tests aren't 100% accurate either. If you have a health clinic in your town, go in and have them do a blood draw to make sure you're not pregnant, and if you aren't, they will be able to explain why you are having the kicks so you can rest easier by knowing what it is.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2013