It's another CM Saturday night! adult content

I just love the sex groups on Saturday night! Bitches get drunk, hook up, engage in risky behavior and wonder why he doesn't call, take it in the ass, make out with a girlfriend, drink while breastfeeding and wonder if it's ok..... Here's tonight's gem: (ANON OF COURSE!)

"Hello i have cary question me my husband been merry for 10 year. a few days ago he why not try something diffanent i said what how if he can have sex in my butt i said i don't thats ok to do i don't think that heathy to do that i nevey have did that befor i'm 41 and had did that befor. can anyone tell if ok to do or not"

PartyGalAnne If you can't type it, you probably shouldn't do it. Seriously though, Type "CLR" in the group search and you'll learn all you need to know!

by Anonymous - Original Poster If you can't say nothing nice about someone you should not type it

PartyGalAnne " If you can't say nothing anything nice about someone (comma) you should not type it" 

I didn't say anything about you personally. If you cannot educate yourself sufficiently before you take part in a potentially risky sexual act, then you probably should not engage in said act. I mean, you obviously have internet access. Why didn't you look for a reputable sexual health source and find information there?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115179/forums/read/17861333/Sex?last#last

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 1:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• I agree with you, PartyGalAnne. If you can't form a coherent question and type it with punctuation marks and something that resembles standard grammar, you can't really expect serious answers.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

•     "sex in the butt" LMAOOOO!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Some other comments on the post suggested that maybe English is her 2nd language and she got mad at that too.
    PartyGalAnne

Comment by PartyGalAnne (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2013

• She needs to focus on becoming educated, period.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2013