where do i find a legit grant to apply for a small business grant,i am a single mom,juania

i want to open my own business either in my home or in public. i can't seem to find the right funding to do this,can anyone throw some help my way please, i need to apply for a grant soon, i do weddings and events in my area and i would really like to get the word out there for a bigger business on a small business basis. thanks juania

juania

Asked by juania at 12:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• try the SBA
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Here is the website for the Small Business Administration, a Federal agency whose purpose is to help people create and succeed with their small business: http://www.sba.gov/
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 2:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• To get money,try loa centers,the bank,pawning items,a yard sale or asking a family member for help. I am with booty parlor parties~ I used my credit card to start off,and paid it off when I started working. It was worth it for me and the best decession I couldve made for my well being.
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:16 AM on Feb. 14, 2009