Help... biting child?

I babysit a little girl who will not stop biting my little girl when she bites her she leaves purple teeth marks and my daughter screams with pain :( what should i do when this happens i need advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Do the parents know about this? I would tell them I was concerned for my daughters safety and if they don't put a stop to it I couldnt watch their child anymore.
    Anonymous

• You definitely need to talk with her parents and see how they discipline her for it, so that you can be consistant. If it continues to be a problem, you would be totally justified to tell them you can't watch their child. A daycare my kids used to go to would stop taking a child if they couldn't stop them from biting.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If it was your child i would say bite her back. I can remember being under the age of two and biting my brother, my mother bit me back and I never bit again. But you may not want to do it with someone elses child lol.
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2009