What do you like to do on your days off?

I'm enjoying the weekend off work and during the weekends I just like to relax at home and stay on Cafemom's website all day lol. What do you cafemoms like to do during your days off work?

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Money & Work

• A big fat NOTHING!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• A day off? What's that? I'm a SAHM so I guess every day is off, but with 5 kids somebody always needs something. Not that I mind though, I like spending time with my kids whether its playing or working together on chores, school projects, etc

Answer by missanc at 1:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• What's a day off? I'm sure I've heard that term before but can't quite remember where ...
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 1:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Sit on my ass and do as much of nothing as I can. Of corse I end up cleaning half the day.

Answer by louise2 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Clean house. Go to movies, go shopping, hang out with dh watching football and eating junk... stay in my jammies and read alll day
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I usually clean, laundry and grocery shop than other fun things, internet and when the weather is warm anything outside (hikes and bike rides)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I love to just lay in bed and watch a good movie.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• sleep in
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• A day off? Is that what I had when I was sick in bed with the flu for a week? Seriously, I'm self-employed from home--I think the term is a work-from-home mom now--so that's pretty much 24/7. Right now I'm working, but also goofing around on CM, because my boyfriend took my daughter with him to drive my stepson back to his mom's house. This is as close as I get to time off, but I do enjoy chatting a little in my spare moments.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Clean the house and then sit on my fat ass and do nothing
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2013