Have you ever used Sheer Blonde?

Just wondering if it actually did anything for you.

I'm especially wondering if any of you brunettes have every used it...
See, I ordered a free sample of the Brilliant Brunette stuff, but I guess they ran out because I got Sheer Blonde instead. I think I'm going to use it anyway, I'm just wondering what the effects will be, if anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• That stuff is AWESOME! I've used both the blonde and the brunette ones. The blonde one helps to rid your hair of the things in the environment that can "discolor" your hair. It's especially great if you like to swim. The brunette one is great for shine and bringing out the "true brunette colors"
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I loved Brilliant Brunette stuff, but the shampoos and conditioners are no better for my hair than Fructis, which is cheaper. Right now I'm using the Shine Burst Fructis line and the BB styling products. Satin Shine Finish Cream and Shine Shock are EXCELLENT. My hair is naturally curly, so I use the Satin Shine most days to control frizz, and I use Shine Shock when I straighten it.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 2:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Thanks for giving me your 'secret,' risonksi, I think your hair is beautiful! :)
    Anonymous