How often does your man talk about sex?

This may be a little exaggerated but only a little...It seems to me that my husband talks about it ALL the time. And if he isnt talking about it he is looking something up about it on the internet. So I think he is always thinking about it too. I know always is a word we should rarly use but geez. Just curious if other ladies think that their man wants to do it alot or talks about it alot or is constantly doing stuff on the internet related to it. For example, researching dick enlargement. I might add he likes porn and strip clubs and all of that stuff too. Goodness....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• thats about obsessed.. really my hubby hardly talks about it.. when he wants it he gets it. every so often he might tell me something he heard or what not... but he deffinitly doesn't look stuff up unless hes wanting to try something different.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Mine ALWAYS talks about it. EVERY SINGLE DAY! It drives me NUTS!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Mine's the exact opposite. It's really frustrating how prudish he is. A girl has needs you know!
    Anonymous

• My husband rarely talks about it. I have also never seen him look anything up online about it.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Sounds like he might be a little obsessed. My man likes sex as much as the next guy but he rarely talks about it. Maybe when he's asking me if he's gonna get lucky! And he doesn't have any porn in the house. Or if he does he's hiding really well. If this is taking up a big chunk of your mans time it might be something to be worried about.
    Anonymous

• I was complaining to my husband just the other day that it drives me insane that 80% of our conversations have to turn into something about sex. I told him that sometimes I feel like I married a 15 year old.
    Anonymous

• OMG and its not like he's starved for it or anything. I am a mother of 3 babies and a full time employee that works an hour away from the home, i do most of the chores and take care of most of the business and still try to "please" him most days than not. even when we are fighting. i feel like he has a problem. and he tells me that all men are like this...
    Anonymous

• Yeah I would say he has a problem. Especially if its bothering you, and after talking to him he can't or won't fix it. Its a problem.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Mine doesn't talk about it at all. He also doesn't look at porn....online, movies or magazines and hasn't been to a strip club since before we met.
    Anonymous

• The first thing that struck me is, "WHY is he looking at porn and going to strip clubs when he has a wife?" That makes me hurt for you. That's saying that you just aren't enough for him and he essentially is committing adultery doing all of that! You need to discuss this with him.
    Second... men like sex! My husband is always all over me! Lol... but that is just men. You HAVE to give them sex... don't DEPRIVE them... it is good for your marriage.
    I would suggest buying the book "the love dare" and just go through it with him. also, get the movie "Fireproof" and watch it, even if you aren't religious. It discusses things like this.
    Try this, even though it may be tough for you! Just start "attacking" him all the time and be like, "Lets have sex." "wanna have sex?"
    and if you aren't giving him any, perhaps if you actually did, he might stop.
    if you cant be enough for him and meet his needs, he has a problem and needs to get help.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2009