What are you good at doing?

I want to go to school but I am so undecided I just don't know :/
I'm not sure what my skills are or what qualifications are...I only have a High School Diploma.
I've had odd jobs as I was growing up but nothing really stuck...ugh!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Google occupational outlook handbook

do they still do that?

pick a field- business, medical, accounting?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• What kind of odd jobs did you have?
    If you did cleaning, errands for people, maybe start a cleaning, errand service business. Or if you babysat, and like children, you can start your own daycare business or if you are great in one subject, maybe start tutoring others.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I would go for Ultrasound Technician.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• What are your passions? What kind of a job would make you think wow, I want to do that! Definitely the place to start, or you might get into something that seems okay for a while and then burns you out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Do you like helping people, working with people, or working alone? We don't really know anything about you to know what you'd like. Tell us a little about yourself, and then we'll have something to go off of.

GL, I hope you find something you like!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I like photography but I don't do it as a pro. Maybe you can go in and have them do an veal and see what you might like. Pharmacy tech or an x-ray tech is something that I am interested in. I have thought about going back for that someday.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Veal was supposed to be eval... Lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I am in the same exact boat as you are. 32 years old and still don't know what I want to do when I grow up! It's so frustrating.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• An Associates in Arts will open you up for many different career options. I am getting my AA with a concentration in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism. Later I can go on to get a Bachelors in Business if I want.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2013