Death threats against octuplet mom.

Why would anyone think it's OK to threaten that mother of 14 kids if you agree with what she did or not? How is that going to solve or fix anything? It really makes me ill that folks would threaten someone with death. She may have made a poor choice but doesn't deserve that or anyone for that matter.

Christine0813

Asked by Christine0813 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I also think that it is crazy to threaten someones life just because you don't agree with the choices that they made. It does not solve the problem, and in fact causes many more problems.
    Hopefully no one was serious, it would be terrible for these kids to grow up with out a mother.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• That is just wrong.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Although I do not condone it, I can understand it. A woman with a recently lost job, loses her home, is a churchgoer, does well for people and has 2 small kids. Is out on the street with only her smarts to get her by, and hears the story of a headcase living off the government and has a website for donations, and up until this time has had all the family help she could get, and a large disability settlement with the state and addtitional payments from the state to help her. Yeah, I can see perfectly well why someone on the edge would want to kill her.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Agree. Though I think this wacko octomom needs immediate mental health intervention, she certainly doesn't deserve a death threat!!!!!!! If this is true, if it isn't just one of her lies for attention.....????? Death threats issue aside and duly noted as horrible......Honestly though, what did she think we all would think?

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• But can't we just not condone it? Do we have to threaten her life?
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I agree. It's totally assenine. "Let's kill someone because she had too many kids." DUH!

I guess they think we should go to all these third world countries where they continuously pop out babies that starve to death and kill all those women too? No wait. I forgot, we are going to send them money for abortions!
    Sharon7772

Answer by Sharon7772 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I really dislike her and think she's crazy for what she did but I also agree that threatnening her life is going to far.
    Anonymous

• I saw this yesterday and wasn't surprised. I'm not saying it's right, but people in Cali are mad that she chose to do what she did and now they have to pay for it. If the babies would have been conceived naturally and it was just a freak happening then there wouldn't so much anger. It doesn't make it right, but I do get why people are upset.

Anonymous

• Well, it's about time some people in CA are finally getting mad about paying for someone else!!
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2009