i just read the question....

what would you do if your son hit a girl in a dangerous way...well let me change that around alittle.what would you do if another girl slapped your daughter twice in the face in a malicious way and you saw it>>>>i know what happened i just want to hear what everyone else would do???

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am the kinda person who was raised if someone hit you...you hit them back. I guess I would go with that. I believe a person should defend themselves.
    sierra_617

Answer by sierra_617 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Are these little girls? I would take the girl to her mother and tell her what she did. I wouldn't tell my daughter to hit her back but I wouldn't get upset if she did. Like the time a girl went to hit my niece, my niece hit her first because she saw it coming so I didn't get mad at her because this girl was bullying my son. She left him alone after that. But my niece is older and understands she shouldn't be starting fights. Of course I don't want my kids to fight but I do want them to be able to defend themselves if the circumstances called for it.
    Anonymous

• these girls were 8 yrs old.it came out of the blue.i keep telling my daughter she has to protect herself even if it is just verbally.she wont.i feel bad evenone is walking all over her..i did tell the mother.she didnt believe me.the girl said she did it.still the mom didnt believe.i dont get it.she asked the bus driver and of course the driver said it didnt happen on the bus. she said i was lying and that she asked the driver.i told the mother it happened in the drive way before the bus came.hmmm.can you say denial...my daughter never does anything wrong...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm sorry this happens to your daughter! My son is kind of the same way. He's so eager to please that he lets other kids kind of push him around. Then when they all get in trouble they blame it on him. Then they treat him mean and he gets so upset.
    Anonymous

• Well I would WANT to snatch that little girl up and scream at her :) But I probably would call her mother and tell her what happened. That is crazy that the mother didn't do anything about it! I would just avoid them and tell your daughter to do the same
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009