36 weeks and tired of working!

I'm only 36 wks, but I"m already annoyed with working. It's very hard to breathe at the moment and sitting at my desk sucks. I wish I could stay home! Who else feels this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't even imagine working now! I'm 37 weeks.. I had to stop working in November because I was having contractions (that I couldn't even feel) but it was thinning out my cervix so my doctor was worried I'd deliver too early if I kept working. He said working was causing me to stress since I was on my feet for so long. I worked retail. What kind of work do you do?
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 12:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i felt this way when i was pregnant with my son i was so tired and in a lot of pain because i had gall stones and liver problems, it sucked, and i was a preschool teacher, so it was really tough dealing with this and 30 3 year olds of course i had another teacher to help, but the whole time i was at work i just thought about being home, stay strong, its so hard i know, but you are almost done :)
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 12:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I stopped working in November!
    I worked in a busy kitchen that was like a million degrees though..And I worked like 12 hour shifts so...
    [I'm now 39w4d]
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• MEEE! I work at a daycare so it really is not that bad because we basically do what I want but I really wish I could just stay at home in bed.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• With my son, I worked the day I went to the hospital (in nov 07). Since then we bought the business we work for, and I just found out I'm preggo again yesterday. I'll bet I'll be sitting at this desk when I go into labor . lol.
    Anonymous