Im breastfreeding and need help

i just had my first child on nov 1 2012 i breast feed 100% and about two weeks after starting the left breast want down in size to about a smalllllll B not even sure and my right breast is a C, now before i became prego i was a full B and was happy with that..i asked the doc what had happened y is one so big n the other is so small it would be fine if it was one or the other but not this..she said it could be stress or my body way of dealing with the new changes from the baby.Ive try-ed to pump more and have her feed off my left breast more and etc \\\nothing thing has work,i eat every well and stay away from the fast food..what to know if anyone else has went though this before and if there is anything to try and fix it that i haven't try-ed yet-----HELP PLEASE

confused

babyblues89

Asked by babyblues89 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Health

• Welcome to motherhood. Your boobs will NEVER be the same.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• This is all normal fallout from pregnancy (that's what makes the changes.) We are not symmetrical beings. You can offer the smaller side more, just as you are. It's the correct and really the only action.

You will likely always notice a difference; I do. My husband says I'm nuts.

Everyone gets a difference between their sides. How much difference varies from woman to woman... you got the deluxe package! Many moms who get that find they need to stuff the smaller side.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• my hubby thinks im nuts too i told him i want a boob job lol friends n famly say they dont see the different but i cleanly so since all i have to do is look down,,i knew in time my breast would stat to hate me but didnt think after only one child it would look like ive had 4,,,,,hell my sister just had her 3rd and has never had this going on..i want another child but i am thinking not lol because mabe my left breast could get smaller then it is not omg there would be nothing left ha ha kinda sad 

babyblues89

Comment by babyblues89 (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• There is no solution aside from surgery. It is not the breastfeeding, it was the pregnancy hormones.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Keep in mind that your breasts will change ANYWAY, despite pregnancy. It's a consequence of living in Earth's gravity and getting older. Unless you die young or get the chance to live in a non-gravity environment forever, nature's gonna get you!

Answer by gdiamante at 4:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• thank you for ur input ..just didnt think at 23 i would be dealing with this
    babyblues89

Comment by babyblues89 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• hugs momma
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2013