What brand of eye product do you use for...crows feet and baggy eyes :/ ???

And something for firming my face....sigh! It sucks getting old :(

Tell me your routine...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I don't have a routine per say. But I'm a firm believer in drinking lots of water, wearing spf Lotion under my make-up, and avoiding the sun as much as possible.
    I really don't believe all the stuff on the market that claims to prevent this or that.
    Good genetics help too, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I plan on aging which ever way my body want it to age. I am not spending a lot of money on products. I do use plain oil of olay on my face. To keep it moisterized. I say out of the sun as much as posible and drink a lot of water. I do not wear make up either. I think makeup ages you more.

Answer by louise2 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• all of the above and getting plenty of rest and avoiding stress.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I am using a moisturizer called True Science, manufactured by the Lifevantage Corporation, same one that came out with the Protandim pill, these are it's two products and I have been using it for about 4 months now and the True Science is good enough that I want to dip my entire body in it! and the Pill cleanses your body, activating the enzyme that cleans the body that gets lazy as we get older and dirtier with the free radicals, making your body work at it's highest potential...

Answer by older at 4:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I spend no money on pricey moisturizers with caffeine and all that stuff. I've read the Olay product beat many dept. store brands. That said, I'm a fan of just a touch of botox and I laser. That is where I put my money.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Preparation H and ponds.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Preparation H and ponds.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Philosophy Miracle Worker line. Love it!
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• i agree lots of water
    and any brand you get that does not have alcohol in it would be ideal in a night creme
    the key is to do it EVERY night and DAB dont smear
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I use Beauticontrol but its one of those companies like Mary Kay so I dont know if you are into that.
    I just like it because they use all natural ingredients so it also smells amazing and works, but honestly in these tough economic times, any brand such as clinique or olay...you name it will work as long as you are consistent
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2013