any ideas wahts going on and should i test or wait?

we have been ttc #2 for almost yr the ast 2 months my af lasted 1.5 days a pt took 2 days after the first one ended was a bfn i didnot take on last month.. my af was supposed to come today but she has not came.. in nove she came 0n the 23 (7days normal lenght) in dec she cam on the 19th fir 1.5 days, in Jan she came on the 13 and also last 1.5 days so i was thinking that i shoudl have had her by now cuz she has been coming ealier.. i have had minor cramps but nothing bad... im wondering if you ladies think i should teast or wait a few days.. and ne ideas as to why shes being so funny?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had minor cramping the week my pd was due and never got it. I went to a party and took tampons with cause I knew I had cramps and would get it at the wrong time. I even drank that night sshhh. I didn't know I was pregnant. I was 2 weeks late when I tested. I was going to wait another week cuz I was so confused. I say test after the 25th. By then I think you'll know whether or not it's just late.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I would probably test if I were you and if you are not pregnant then think about going to see your doctor. If your AF's are that short and the fact that you have not gotten pregnant after trying for so long, you may be having annovulatory cycles.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2009