Do you think it's fair?

To keep having children when you know you can't afford it? Like if you can't afford food, would you ttc?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 7:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• not fair, complete asshatery!!!!
    Any fucktard that does that needs their twats sewn shut and dicks cut off

oh wait...did I go too far? Sorry
    eh, no I am not!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 7:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Ideally no. But then who said life is fair?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2013

• nope
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• I think it's irresponsible.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2013

• No. No one should have more children than they can afford to care for properly.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I think it is fair to say that people have the right to choose their reproductive options and exercise their freedom to do so. It does not seem to me my business if a family decides to have twenty kids or two.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• fair- no
    legal- yes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• No it's not fair to you as parents who have to deal with the stress of not knowing how they can feed their children, not fair to the current children who will have to go without, not fair to the child you are bringing into the world for not ever knowing how it is to not be scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• No.. people shouldn't take advantage of the situation. If you can't afford to feed the child (ren) you have, why have more?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• what a potty mouth^^

Oh bless your heart. Click on your username - I'd tell you where that is, but since you're hiding behind anon, who knows who the fuck you are. When you get to your answers profile page, scroll to the very bottom. Under "My Preferences" is a toggle for Obscenity Filter. Click the ON button, then your delicate sensibilities will no longer be marred by the same language that's always been here, no matter how hard you protest too much. Perhaps then you can answer the fucking question instead of trolling around whining about other people's word choices, complete with your own bad grammar, dripping with its hypocrisy.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2013