Do you think it's fair?

To keep having children when you know you can't afford it? Like if you can't afford food, would you ttc?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 7:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• whats funny is anon cries but coems back for more

Priceless

and being one of those kids that didnt get ro eat for days at a time I am YES going to be trashy mouthed FILET O BITCH about the what "C" words that produce!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• what a potty mouth^^

Oh bless your heart. Click on your username - I'd tell you where that is, but since you're hiding behind anon, who knows who the fuck you are. When you get to your answers profile page, scroll to the very bottom. Under "My Preferences" is a toggle for Obscenity Filter. Click the ON button, then your delicate sensibilities will no longer be marred by the same language that's always been here, no matter how hard you protest too much. Perhaps then you can answer the fucking question instead of trolling around whining about other people's word choices, complete with your own bad grammar, dripping with its hypocrisy.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I wouldn't even consider adding to the family unless we were financially stable. I don't know why people would want to actually try to get pregnant when they know they won't be able to provide for that child.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Anon, you can leave whenever you want.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• It is absolutely not fair. In Qur'an, ALLAH says, " Do not kill your offspring for the fear of want: for it is We who provide them and you as well. Indeed their killing is a heinous crime. Do not even go near fornication for it is very indecent flung and a very evil way."
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 2:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Absolutely not. It's not fair to anyone. It's very irresponsible.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 5:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• It's total selfishness.
    The worst kind of parent.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• yeah I was sad I could not go give an example of why she was crying in that one :(
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• No.. people shouldn't take advantage of the situation. If you can't afford to feed the child (ren) you have, why have more?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Any fucktard that does that needs their twats sewn shut and dicks cut off

what a potty mouth^^
    Anonymous