this may be a really stupid question but I'm worried !

Okay, so last month I had sex and a couple of days after I started to get a constant headache and I've also been having back pain and stomach cramp at first I thought it was due to having sex. I had my period 4 days after having sex and having all these symptoms but I still have them a lot and it seems to get worse my stomach feels hard and my breasts are tender ? I don't know if its possible I could be pregnant even though I've still had my period, sorry this might sound really thick but still. Thanks ! :)

dumb_2013

Asked by dumb_2013 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• YAWN!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• "I've still had my period"
    Uhh,...yeah

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• When in doubt test it out... or go to your doc.... period (no pun intended!!)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I agree with Craft26 on this.

Answer by louise2 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• You're totally pregnant. You should probably start buying diapers now.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• My 26 year old daughter had her period every month for 5 months. She came to my house complaining that she thought her Gall bladder was acting up. I took her to the hospital as she was doubled over in pain. They ran a pregnancy test just as a precaution and it came back positive. They took her to get an unltrasound done and I was shocked to see she had a full sized baby in there. She was 5 and a half months pregnant. I also had a friend who had her period every month until she delived all 4 of her children. Another friend of mine was having trouble concieving. They put her on the birth control pill to regulate her periods, nine months later her first child was born. It seems she can only get pregnant while on birth control. Go figure. I agree; you need to take a pregnancy test a.s.a.p.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• shoot at this point a dollar store test would do the trick.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I would assume that if you had a period then no, your not prego, however it may not be a period depending upon how light or heavy it was and how long it lasted. However from the way it sounds your not prego.
    steveshouse

Answer by steveshouse at 1:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2013