Please help my 4 yr old baby girl positive high ana levels in bloodwork

My 4 yr was complaining of back pain for 2 months so i took her to the orthopedic doc thinking it was growing pains i never imagined id find out what i did he did bloodwork to pin point the problem hoping it wouldnt be what he thought her ana bloodwork came back positive with high levels so he that means shes either got junior rheumatoid arthritis or lupus she has really bad headaches alot and high fevers alot with no other symptoms which is a cauze from either one of the diseases he said so hes sending her to a specialist theres only 3 in ga that deals with her age and that problem so ive broke down alot here lately im so angry cuz its not fair but has any one came across this roblem or know what they will do to help her

notasha.taggart

Asked by notasha.taggart at 7:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in General Parenting

• I am sorry!

Answer by louise2 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Is your child a she or a he?? You say both here. This makes little sense, I can't figure out your question. Punctuation is your friend!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• sorry its my phone it corrects word sometimes and it isnt very smart haha but she a girl they say girls are more susceptible to this than boys ive researched it but would like to hear from people who have had experience with this
    notasha.taggart

Comment by notasha.taggart (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• i reread it and the he is the doc
    notasha.taggart

Comment by notasha.taggart (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I do not but I did want to tell you how sorry I am. It is so very hard to hear that one of our children is sick or hurting.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• thank u so much yes alot of people have the nerve to tell me that ot could be worse amd i know it could be but you know what right now im angry and hurt that my child will be living with a hurtful disease the rest of her life and dont need to hear it could be worse she wasnt breathing when she was born they were gonna ship her to savanah but god brought her back to me and shes had pnumonia and rsv once and bronchitos several times she has headaches alot to the point shell just lay in bed crying and i hate watching that tylenol doesnt help and she has fevers alot thats unexplainable but now we know why these 2 disease the doc is saying has all theses symptoms its an autoimmune disease thats genetic from my husband side of the family so im trying to deal with my baby hurting i hate it
    notasha.taggart

Comment by notasha.taggart (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I am verry sorry your little one is sick. Will keep her in my thoughts.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• thank u all so much i just hope we can get it under control
    notasha.taggart

Comment by notasha.taggart (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I'm truly sorry for you and yourlittle one. It's so brutally hard to see them sick. Just listen to the doc and do all of the therapy. The diseases *can* be put under control. My nephew was diagnosed with arthritis in his knees when he was four years old. There was a lot of medicine and therapy, but he has been in remission almost four years now. Hang in there, Mom!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2013