Don't know how to kiss!!!! adult content

I'm 28 and don't know how to kiss! I'm so self conscious that I over think it.

In my youth I've kissed about 4-5 men. I dated someone for 6yrs until age 26 and we kissed only twice!!!!

I'm now with someone who is really into me and we've only kissed once and I think it was horrible.

I don't know how? It's like I forgot!!!!!!!
Some men like tongue. Done dont! I don't want to lose him over that but feel so self conscious.

We had reallllllllllll passionate sex one night and we 'kissed' for a moment but I was over thinking it.

Anyone else ????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• You need to talk to PartyGal! She'll tell you how to get over your insecurities!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Hello....
    Let him lead. Kissing is just like dancing. If his tongue moves one way, yours will find its place. Taste each other. Feel the softness of his lips, and the firmness of the pressure.
    But most importantly, just enjoy it!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• See^^^^

Good, isn't she!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Yup my bet is that partygal can help you
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• You could just fess up. Men LOVE teaching their women new things.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Sleepingb... I told him and he is well aware.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Do what PartyGal said, and then just practice, practice, practice. I always tend to overthink it as well, and feel smothered like I can't breathe. So I've asked my partner to sip instead of drink long. In and out, in and out, instead of trying to set a world record for the deepest kiss. Comunicate; find what both of you like.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Everyone kisses a little different. There is no "right" way. Just practice to find what works for you and your so.

Answer by missanc at 9:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I have found that kissing is overrated. My last bf couldn't kiss worth anything so we cut out kissing. We still had a great time. Now, if you like kissing then just tell the guy and let him teach you his way. Guys like being the experienced one who teaches the female. They get off on that so let the guys teach you instead of we women folk.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2013