Toe problems!

I jammed my second toe.. I think?
There's like no blood feeling going through it ... it feels completely numb. The only problem is, I don't remember jamming it.
My second toe has always big longer than the big toe. I stupidly wore uncomfortable heels for hours the other day. I think that's what did the damage.

I don't know what to do? I think I killed the nerve? Should I go see a doctor?
It feels like frostbite!!!!!!! I can bend it.. painfully.. but it's very stiff. It doesn't have a numbing feeling anymore like the pricks though.

HELP
Has this every happened to anyone? What can I do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Health

• This might be a crafty question too.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• You probably should go if it hasn't gotten better by tomorrow morning.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Is it cold? Blue?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• It's occasionally cold... but not blue. Sometimes white. Other times like right now... RED! :/ I don't know if I damaged a nerve by squishing the long toe or what?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Could be nerve damage. You don't want the test to find out if it is. If it's the same test as they use for Carpal Tunnel,it's better left alone. They zap you with electricity.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Doens't sound like "jam" AKA sprain. It does sounds like you've got some nerve damage & some circulation issues... maybe a Morton's Neuroma... go get it checked out... Ortho or a podiatrist.  

Butterfly they don't always do that... and not treating it can be worse then how it's treated... don't try to scare the poor girl, that's not nice ;o(.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Some of my toes are like that. I got them frostbitten years ago. It could very well be nerve damage, and it will either stay the way it is or get better slowly over time. It wouldn't hurt to get checked out in case there's something that can be done, but I was pretty much told to get used to it. Sometimes soaking my feet in a basin of hot water helps, or heating them up with a towel that's been in the dryer. I just boughta set of Hot Booties, and they're heavenly.

https://www.orderhotbooties.com/?tag=he|af&a_aid=4d559c495db0c&a_bid=6976a65f&data1=17212112
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:24 AM on Jan. 14, 2013