Real Housewives fans?

I am so bored with Beverly Hills and Atlanta this season. Anyone else? These shows are my only guilty pleasure on TV and they really suck right now.

What do you all think of Kenya?

What do you think Brandi said about Adrienne?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Entertainment

• I use to watch Real Housewives as my guilty pleasure however, here lately I just don't like non of the series. However, I did watch Southern Belles: Louisville on Hulu (free) and I really enjoyed that series.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I don't watch the Atlanta one. But, I love Beverly Hills. I think she said that one or both of them is having an affair & that they basically live separate lives except when filming. Considering the fact that they are currently going through divorce proceedings she was probably right.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• See these are the ones I can't stand but can and will watch Honey Boo Boo lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I like the Miami one. I watch BH as well, I'm not sure I think something's of with adrianna. Not sure what though lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I forgot about Miami! They were so bad the first season. I have watched a few and it seems better this season but I'm obvioulsy not hooked, lol.

Hmm Adrienne and Paul cheating? That makes sense. I thought it was that she had used a surrogate to have her children.
    JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I heard (tabloid) they are getting divorced, he hits her she hits him. something happened with child services is what brandy revealed. Which makes sense since they tried to low blow brandy's parenting.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I only like the Atlanta one. I live near Atlanta and look for familar landmarks. My old OB/GYN was on this season. I didn't really like her though and switched, but it was cool to see her and her office on tv. I think Kenya was added to the show for drama and she is bringing it. Yeah, it's a guilty pleasure, I don't expect much from it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I watch Atlanta and BH, I watched OC last season and I really liked DC even though it only lasted 1 season, somehow I think the secret service etc had something to do with that, all the White House parties that were invaded!!! Anyway, we are only 3 weeks into Atlanta here (Australia ) and so far I think Kenya is delusional and extremely annoying !!!!
    I heard Brandi said about Adrienne using a surrogate for her children, I don't think it was about the cheating, it was about her children that's why she was so upset, season 1 Adrienne was the only one that had any time for Brandi , Brandi sure switched out on her quick as she could.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I watch them both. Kenya is nuts and I really dislike Adrienne. Brandi is a breath of fresh air and I love Lisa too. The rest of the cast I could care less about. And I really really really hope I never have to lay eyes on Faye Rancid ever again.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Lol Nos4, I feel the same way.

JackieGirl007

Comment by JackieGirl007 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2013