Any mommas out there have experience with sex after prostate surgery? adult content

I know all there is to know about female anatomy. I probably know your hoo-ha better than you do... LOL

Anyway, as I'm getting older, and my clients are getting older, the subject of prostate cancer/surgery has come up and I'm clueless. Most of the websites talk in technical terms, (I understand the mechanics of it) but I'm curious about sex and intimacy AFTER surgery. One friend's DH has an implant to help with erection, but he can't finish. Others are having orgasm with no erection... And most men just aren't comfortable talking about bedroom problems- only the triumphs. I'm sure there are probably some support forums somewhere, but I don't want to troll and pose as a man!
So I thought I'd ask you all for any info you can share.
You don't have to post here, but PM me. I consider all you mommas to be a really valuable resource, and please know your stories and experiences would be totally confidential, but will help LOTS of other couples who are struggling in the bedroom!

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 9:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Health

• My husband had Prostate Cancer 6 years ago. Unfortunately for him/us, the sex ended there. He tried Viagra, Cialis etc and we found out his blood pressure soared while on theses medications. I was very concerned for his health and we both decided together that our life is not based solely on sex. So we haven't had sex in 6 years.
    Our life is still filled with love and excitement! Like I told him, there's more to a marriage than sex.
    I really don't know how to help you because like you said, men won't talk about their problems. It's a huge ego thing for them.
    Anonymous