What was the most disgusting thing you ever smelled? adult content

Ugh. Just thinking of this,I can smell her....
When I was in 8th grade,there was this girl named Ruth
She was a really fat girl(trust me,it's relevant). I don't know if she was homeless,or her water was shut off,or was just that ignorant,but she STANK like how i'd imagine a zombie would,no kidding.
It was sweat,and oil,and worst of all,period blood smell. Like a rancid steak.
You could SEE the dirt on her. In the folds of her skin. There was a layer of it on her,all over.

Obviously no one could get near her without literally gagging and having their eyes water. Everyone complained,made fun of her,but no one actually did anything.
One day,I had enough. I pulled my home ec teacher into her office and begged her to do something for her. I guess she called her mom,and the mom said she refused to bathe. Umm,force her!
That could NOT be healthy.
The teacher discreetly gave her a basket full of hygiene products and told her that if she had any questions,to talk to her or the nurse

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• A woman came into the office heavily perfumed but you could smell this underlying stench of death. I mean, it was rank. She said she was having trouble with her breast.

She took off her shirt a huge chunks of her breast fell off. She'd had major breast cancer for some time, never diagnosed, never treated. I cannot even describe the smell. I have a really strong stomach and I puked for days....every time I went in that room
    Anonymous

• Working in OB/GYN the worst smell is when women leave their tampons in for weeks. As soon as the doctor pulled it out, the room exploded with stank.

Draining a colostomy bag on a patient with c-diff

The smell of necrotizing tissue around a severely infected tracheostomy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I worked with a woman who always smelled like crotch rot. It was so bad that we would go out of our way to make sure she never sat in our chair.... One day she sat on my sweater.... I just threw it away... gag....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• That's sad butterfly!

Did she finally bathe?
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Oh good!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• The worst smell? I think Parvo. I worked for a vet for 12 years and the smell when a dog with parvo needed his kennel cleaned was nauseating. When I was pregnant it literally made me vomit.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• Long story... Hubby gets a frozen Turkey from work every year for Thanksgiving. We usually eat elsewhere, so it goes in the freezer till Christmas. However one year, hubby came home and in a rush or lord only knows why, he set the turkey on an ottoman in our middle room, which happened to be right next to our coal stove. He took off his heavy work coat and threw that over the turkey, too. We don't ever sit in there or anything, just walk thru it to get to the kitchen.
    It was there, defrosting, juices soaking into this upholstered ottoman for the whole holiday weekend.
    (His band played 3 shows, we were on the road, never home but to run upstairs, shower, and leave again. We didn't enter that part of the house. )
    Came back home, and I looked all over and could not figure out where this stink was coming from!
    We had to throw away the ottoman AND his heavy Carhartt coat. I imagine that's what a dead body smells like!! *GAG*
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• A G I bleed when i was working in a hospital
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• I can't even remember what my stink was after reading the previous comments
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2013

• ...you guys win, hands down! I have no words...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2013